August 20, 2011

The blues........

I've really had'em lately. I think it is a combination of several things:
  • my job sucks
  • i spend at least 3 hrs a day in my car-3 days a week
  • i am unhappy with myself, my body, my health
  • i am feeling lonely
  • summer is almost over
  • home heating oil prices are still at $3.799 a gallon (a full $1.00 more than last season)
  • i lost *a lot* of money from my 401K last week
  • another shipment of diapers is supposed to be delivered soon and K refuses to even try the potty

I could go on, but won't. On the brighter side, I went out tonight last night with my good ole friends from high school. one of the girls graduated from nursing school last night. we had a great time. there were some guys there that were 4-5 classes ahead of me, "cool guys" back in the day, and what a bunch of flirts they were. Even at 34 it feels nice to be "flirted with" even if I am not interested.

Any who, it's 2:32am so I suppose I should get some sleep before my princess wakes up~

4 comments:

kate said...

just sending some love & ((hugs))

Megan said...

Hugs back at you. This funk will turn around soon-

Rebecca said...

Erg...that's quite a list, but cheers to be flirted with! LOL...it does feel good!

Don't worry about your 401K...you're so damn far away from retiring that you can sit on your investments for a while.

Carrie27 said...

Hugs but cheers for some innocent flirting.