Just stopping by to let you know that Hurricanes Tropical Storms suck goat dick. Yup, that's right, goat dick.
Do you understand how skeevy it is to change shitty diapers and NOT wash your hands? How about having a refrigerator filled with rotten food and a transfer station closed? Oh wait, I know, a sink filled with dishes that are dirty and no water to wash them?
How about having to suffer through your 2.5 yr olds SUPER ABUNDANT energy at 8am while you have no means to make coffee? I can't vacuum any of the debris in my house from us trekking in and out of the house while sawing up the half dozen trees that fell in my yard.
I have no power (on hour 90). No water. No cell reception within an 8 mile radius of my home.
Let's top it off....we got a letter in the mailbox today from the town manager....."Residents, I have been in contact with X power company numerous times. Town residents should prepare to be without power for a minimum of 14 days"..........FML
I have NEVER been so happy to go into work - here I can Shower, have a Hot meal, Have lights, and have interaction with electronics!
Here are some pics from our yard and boat damages....
5 comments:
i am so, so sorry. that just sucks. i'm glad you guys are all ok, but it sucks all the same. do you guys need anything? how is K taking all the chaos? hang in there... hopefully 14 days was a worst case scenario & you'll be up & runnign again much sooner!
How far is your job from home?
This beyond sucks for you all. Wish I lived closer so I could help out.
I can't believe how much crap you guys are having to deal with. Everytime I read a facebook status I want to cry for you. So sorry you have to deal with this. Love to you Mama!
This is ridiculous...I'd be losing my mind. Can you go somewhere? Or is it better to be at home?
Oh girl...I feel for you! Between Katrina and then weeks later Rita, we were out something like 17 days within a month. Ridiculous! We bought a generator and 2 a/c window units, thank goodness because Gustav would have done me in with kids and 10 days without power. It is sooo hard! I'm glad you have work to go for a/c and electronics. Is K somewhere with power? Are y'all at home at night? I find that's a terrible time...pure darkness, hot, ahhhhh!!! So sorry. I hope the 14 days quickly turns to less!!!
Post a Comment