...and learning to embrace it, except it, and have fun with it...
After watching this last night (and being so super jealous that I was not driving one of those cars!) with my high school girlfriends, we have decided that we are going to organize our own PMS Derby at next years fair. We'll write to Midol and ask them to sponsor us and we will allow only women in station wagons to enter....the garbage pails will be painted like men or have mens faces (from posters) pasted on them. Not that I have issues with men, I love mine, and really have never been seriously wronged...but I think most women have some sort of man issue and besides...it is the PMS derby and who annoys you more than anyone else during PMS...a man.
2 comments:
That is one of the coolest things I have EVER seen.
heh.
you are SUCH a redneck.
Post a Comment