...so it is cold here..like under 60 degrees. We had a total of 8 days over 90 all summer long (all but 1 were in August). Now we are nearing the beginning of Sept and it is under 60 degrees and raining. It's one of those raw cold fall rains too. The kind that makes you think about lighting a fire in the fireplace, make some hot chocolate and curl up with a movie or a book.
The weather may be depressing but it fits right in line with what I got in the mail today!! I placed an order on Esty at Crawler Covers & More for baby leg warmers. I have a bunch of coverall dresses and other very cool dresses for Baby K that she can't wear until the fall or winter and hate the idea of tights, so I was looking into baby leg warmers. There are a lot of options on Etsy as well as some higher end online baby stores that sell them.
I bought 10 pair for $60. To me that is a steal! The best part is that she threw in an extra pair free! So in the end I got 11 pairs for $60 and NO shipping fee. Got to love that right?
Baby K is napping right now, but once she wakes up I plan to put a pair on her...the weather is quit perfect for it today!
Here is a photo of the ones I got. I love them all, but my favorites are the Pink and black striped with the skull and the Pink with anchors and hearts...Yay!
Don't forget to see my below post.....doesn't anyone other than Elana want someting made by me?
5 comments:
LOVE the leg warmers! so cute, & really a clever idea to stretch outfits into fall.
makes me wish for a girl... (in addition to, not in lieu of, my dudes of course!)
:)
Those are adorable!!! Wish we actually got cool enough weather for my girls to need such cute, warm clothes!
It's ok...no one's posted a comment on mine at all.
Those are the cutest things I've ever seen! Baby K is going to be turning all the little boys heads in those things! :) HaHa!
I would love to have a craft made by you but the reason I wont participate is because I'm not a very "crafty" person! Like I told another friend who is doing this, everyone will think Mason or a 5 year old made their craft instead of me! LOL!
Those are ADORABLE! A friend gave Hunter a pair...cow spots LOL
Post a Comment