August 26, 2009

6 month (7month) Baby stats...

Baby K is a little late going in for her 6 month well baby visit cause her Dr. took vacation (the nerve!). We could have gone to see one of the other Dr's but I love her Dr. (who happens to also be my Dr. since I was 12!) so I waited....

Any who..here's the dillio..

She had 3 more shots and scheduled her first flu shot for early Oct and 2nd one at her 9month visit in November. She did not have many details on the swine flu shot yet..we discussed my concern with giving something so new to her. She said we will talk about it again in Oct when she has more details and can assess the CDC recommendations.

Baby K weighs 18lbs 7.5oz. She is 27.5 inches long. Since she will be 7 months in a week I plugged her Numbers into the chart for 7 months old and she is in the 78% for weight and the 92% for height. She does not get the height from me! (I am only 5.4)

She cried for about a minute from her shots, but got over it pretty quickly. Within a minute or two she was laughing, smiling and growling....oh yes, she growls now. Very interesting.

She can sit up on her own all the time, she has 4 teeth now (2 top 2 bottom), she gives the BEST kisses ever, she sometimes waves bye when people come and go and says "Bye"...although it sounds more like "Buu" but it is when her hand is raised...what else....she is really really trying to crawl (check out the video)...she is taking way better naps lately. A short 30 minute one in the morning and then a 2-3 hour one in the afternoon. She is still going to bed by 6:30 most nights and sleeps straight through till around 7:30 the next morning....AMAZING!

I think that's it for now....tata

3 comments:

Melis.sa said...

so sweet! I love how she takes a little rest in the video :)

Kate said...

oh my gosh-- soooo cute! she's so close...

Anonymous said...

So cute! I wanna see a video of her growling now.LOL