At what age can we give our child a pillow? Because Baby K is clearly indicating she wants a pillow!
This was taken last night, and it was the 3rd or 4th time she has made her way around her crib until she locates something that will elevate her head.....
...Oh and do you love her boy PJ's? We went to the outlets yesterday and they were only $3.99. I could care less if they are boys..they were cheap and she fits in them!
7 comments:
Really if she is going to use that then you might as well get a pillow. I did read that when you get a baby a pillow you want it to be small and very firm (think airplane pillows). I think you may be able to find something in the luggage travel section or Target or Walmart.
As for the pjs...if #2 is a girl she will be wearing all of Noah's pjs!
oops... I meant luggage/travel section AT target or walmart. I am sure you got the picture but I still felt the need to self correct. :)
I made Em a pillow, for a throw pillow on her chair. But she used it fairly early--loves it to this day calls it "pink pilly"
Oh and Em wore lots of boys jammies. When i was preggos I swore I was having a boy and my Mom bought me all kinds of blue stuff. Then at 20 wks--hello pink! I thought it was a nice change of color!!
So sweet!!
Awww, she looks so comfy! I have no idea when is the "right time" for a baby to have a pillow but I'd say she is ready! ;-)
That is adorable! Kasen (who I referred to as Baby K throughout the pregnancy because his name was a surprise - lol) spins around like that, too. I'd taken his bumper out because I kept getting comments from people about SIDS but I'm putting it back in once I get his sheets washed. I'm more concerned about him getting a limb stuck or him hitting his head than suffocating in it. he can turn his head fine, but wouldn't be able to get a limb out! (he's 3 months.)
From most people I've heard a pillow is usually introduced pretty late...like when they transition into a big boy/girl bed. So that's what we did. But, we did try DS with a pillow in the crib around like 18-20 months and he acted like we were nuts! So, we obviously weren't in the same situation as you! That is SO cute though!
Post a Comment