April and Daryl welcomed there baby boy Hunter today!
He was born at 6:14pm and weighed 8lb 11oz 19inches long. Sounds like a little pumpkin to me! I will be going to meet them (OMG) tomorrow and will take too many pictures (I promise)!!!!
Thank you so much for the stuffed shells they were great, I hope we can all get togthere soon when the dust settles. But seriously you provided a great meal to us wich I'm greatfull for Daryl
Thanks again for coming to see us!!! And for Hunter's gift AND for those KICK-ASS shells! Daryl and I were in heaven the night we ate them. LOL You are a total sweetie!! We definitely gotta get together sometime soon!
3 comments:
You are going to meet April, Daryl, and Hunter?~?~ I'm fucking JEALOUS! :) My dream is to meet a blogger lol!
Thank you so much for the stuffed shells they were great, I hope we can all get togthere soon when the dust settles. But seriously you provided a great meal to us wich I'm greatfull for Daryl
Thanks again for coming to see us!!! And for Hunter's gift AND for those KICK-ASS shells! Daryl and I were in heaven the night we ate them. LOL
You are a total sweetie!! We definitely gotta get together sometime soon!
Post a Comment