March 31, 2012

One more week...

One more week I have to live amongst clutter and organized chaos. Our floors are getting done Wed and Thurs. We will be able to lay carpets and move our furniture back in on Friday.

I'll have half day Friday to organize but then I am off to stay in a hotel closer to work cause I have to work Saturday morning at 6am (this would require that I leave my house by 4:50...nope) and I need to be in the office. The upside is that the hotel has an indoor pool so I plan on floating as much as possible that night, the down side is the fact that I am losing my Friday afternoon noon/night and Saturday (probably all day) from getting my house back in order.

So far T has prepped the Boy's room, the hall, and started our room today. He is pulling up all the wall to wall and removing staples/nails in advance. It saved us a few hundres bucks to do that part our selves.

Tomorrow I will start moving all of our closet contents to K's room.

Have I mentioned that she and I are going to stay with my MIL Tue-Fri? Oh this should be fun....

Here are a few "before" pics of the floors. To my eyes, they don't appear to be in bad shape...but what do I know?

1 comment:

Danifred said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!