March 20, 2012

By the numbers.....

-49 more days until my due date
-thats 7 weeks
-23 more days of work
-thats 5 weeks
-14 more in office days(maybe)
-4 more Mondays
-7 people to delegate my job duties to
-9 weeks minimum I am taking off
-12 weeks maximum I am taking off
-0 work emails I will read or respond to after 4/20
-807 number of times this kid kicks the shit out of my ribs daily
-807 number of daily kicks I will miss when he is out
-1400 bucks we will pay to have 2 bedrooms, 1 hall, and 2 sets of stairs refinished in two weeks!
-3 area rugs/runners that need to be purchased
-0 names we have discussed or agreed on for him
-3 names on my list

4 comments:

JEN said...

Love it! I've been off the last two days with some sort of nausea/headache/anorexia. My husband is out of town to boot. It's been rough!

Carrie27 said...

I'm sure you are most looking forward to a break from work. Take 12 weeks ;)

Sounds like you got a good deal on the flooring.

Will you share the names on your list? Pretty please.

Danifred said...

LOVE the 0 work emails you will respond to! I wish I had done the same.

Rebecca said...

NO WORK EMAILS!!! Best news ever...I can't wait to meet this little one!