March 6, 2012

31 weeks

Went in for my 30 (31) week appointment yesterday. Dr. couldn't tell boy's position by feeling him so she pulled out the the US machine. As of yesterday at 5:30 he was head down! Woot Hoot!

I have been given medical parking for work which is great since I normally park so far away (approx 1500 feet from the building). I have been having major muscle spasms in my pelvis which stop me in my tracks. So this is the 1st step in trying to reduce the. spasms.

My BP is good, blood sugar is fine, weight gain.....it was great until
a couple weeks ago. My appetite has been out of control the past couple weeks.

I went shopping today, needed to
get some newer maternity bottoms and properly fitting bras. None of the pants were staying up so on the search I went. I hate shopping pregnant just as much as I do not pregnant. Ugh....

Overall I am feeling pretty good. Other than the spasms, tiredness, shortness of breath, clothes that don't fit, and the peeing every 17 mins, feeling great!

Here are a couple pics of my torpedo belly today.

6 comments:

Carrie27 said...

Looking great, momma. I actually enjoyed shopping prego.

JEN said...

Awesome belly! Love the shirt!

Sisrea said...

I can't believe that you are so close now! Love the belly!!

Rebecca said...

You look incredible! I never got to indulge the pregnant appetite thanks to Gestational Diabetes, but I'm sure it's lovely!

Carrie Ann said...

You look great! Everything on me swelled up with pregnancy - not just my belly. Not much longer- hope you are feeling well.

Stepping On Cheerios said...

You look great:) Hang in there!!!

Yeah, shopping sucks I'm not a fan either unless it's for shoes. I love shopping for shoes!!!

Thanks for you comment about the commute:)