It's been a few weeks since I have been able to link to Danifred during FNLO so please make sure you get over to her house and see what she and others are serving up. She recently had an adorable (huge) baby who I can't get enough of looking at his pics.
- I realized recently that I have only 10 weeks (+/- a week) left before baby boy meets us.
- He may have himself a name too....maybe
- I found his "theme". My goal was to stay away from baby stuff and go with a design that he can grow into a big boy with. Funky designs on the changing table pad, sheets and bumper were my starting points, then I found these awesome prints on Etsy.
- We selected paint colors from the prints (most walls will be the darker brown with 2 accent wals in the light blue) and bought a few gallons! Saturday (tomorrow) is painting day!!
- Carpet guys are coming Tuesday to measure and price us for wall to wall.
- Is it weird to consider wall to wall in one color in the hall and master bedroom, and a different color in the kid's rooms?
- My birthday is in 11 days. I will be 35 years old. I look in the mirror and just don't see a 35 yr old.
- Our cat seems to be on a strike or some other type of thing where he keeps shitting on random rugs overnight. Luckily they are solid and easy to clean up and he is not pissing. But come on, after 17 years why are you shitting on rugs now? Ugh. He is giving cat's a bad name!
- I broke down and registered on BRU. Several people had been asking me if I was registered anywhere. When it came right down to it, we don't need too much.
- I am not sure if I am having a shower/sprinkle/diaper party. I am not throwing one for myself, so not sure if anything is happening at work or by my family, but at least the folks that want to buy something we could use have a starting point now.
- I had a car accident last week. Yup. I rear ended someone on the highway. I was taking a swig of my coffee and whack right into his ass end. He was great though, didn't even get out of car. Just told me it was no big deal and waved me off. Too bad the front end of my car was a bit messed up :( T appears to have repaired it well enough for now.
- Our household clearly goes through a lot of coffee. I buy 2 packs of 400 size 4 cone coffee filters at a time, and yet we seem to run out after about 2-3 months. How are we making 800 pots of coffee in under 6 months never mind 3?
- I'll try to find time to pull together a few belly pics this weekend and post about the pregnancy woes of the third trimester. But I may not, cause I try not to complain too much about pregnancy....I said I try

2 comments:
Glad you're okay from your fender bender!! Hope you are feeling good in the last weeks of your pregnancy!
I am so glad you are drinking caffeine while you are pregnant. I am still having a DIet COke (Ok, or 2) a day. It helps with the yucky feelings. People give me LOTS of crap about it.
Post a Comment