- Sight: The stack of valentines I had K make almost 2 weeks ago, still sitting on the hutch and not addressed to anyone....Valentine's day is tomorrow...crappity crap
- Taste: Nothing actually, which makes me realize I need to eat and drink something when I am done writing this
- Smell: Chlorine. Took K swimming this am. Never rinsed off after the swim and now all I can smell is the chlorine that is dried onto my skin
- Touch: Really dry hands. The combo of the frigid cold temps and swimming in a pool that has enough chlorine in it for 12 pools has done a number on my skin today.
- Hear: K via the monitor. I put her down for a nap and she is up there talking to her Yo Gabba Gabba blanket. "Yo Muno. I kick MomMom. Bubbles. Duck" translation...."Muno, I went swimming with Mommy and I was kicking and blowing bubbles. I held onto the rubber ducky too". Also the washing machine on spin cycle. Today is towels and sheets....
Follow your senses over to Rebecca to see what others have on their eyes, ears, nose, mouth and hands today....

2 comments:
The pool in the winter always dries my skin out tremendously. I'm almost ready for the seasons to change... almost!
Chlorine...yummy smell, but horrific side effects! Thanks for playing along...we've never seen Yo Gabba Gabba!
Post a Comment