February 25, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers....the late night version



  • I just don't seem to have much rolling around my mind....
  • We desperately need a new battery for this laptop, it no longer charges and god forbid the plug gets knocked out we lose EVERYTHING we are working on.
  • I am not liking how T took over my laptop either. I bought this for me to have during and after maternity leave and it seems like I never get on here.
  • I so badly wanted to buy a new car with our tax refund and my bonus from work...and then I looked at my credit balance.
  • No new car for me, at least not for a while.
  • I am over winter. Really I am. However it has been nice and sunny lately which has certainly helped lift my spirits, but I miss pedicures and flip flops.
  • My sister and her work friends are taking a trip to NYC 4/30. They invited me along. I really want/need a trip to the city. I may have to go. Except I want to go with my friends...or at least meet Danifred there!
  • My heart hurt all week after reading about the death of a beautiful little girl. I found myself enjoying every poopy diaper, every whiny cry, every snotty nose. I received so many snuggles and kisses. I can't get enough of my girl this week. I need to always keep that in my mind, life can change so quickly.
  • There are only 22 more days till spring!
  • Only 96 more days until our family and friends vacation in the Cape!
  • My Birthday is in 2weeks and 1 day.
  • I need to sleep late this weekend. Like REALLY need to, but I always make stupid plans starting at some ungodly hour like 9am. Stupid girl.

I think I have spewed everything I possibly can out of my brain. Hope you all enjoy mine and Danifred's other participants left over's this week~

6 comments:

Danielle said...

ah, flipflops... I find myself dreaming about them lately.

Mrs. Z said...

Oh, I was going to comment on flip flops too! Bliss...pedicures, sandals, sundresses, capris...hurry, hurry spring!

Rebecca said...

22 days!!!! I can't wait!

I say, go to NYC...after all, you're not getting a new car. You need a little happiness, right?

Danifred said...

I think we should ALL go to NYC for a nice long weekend :) Maybe just in time for flip flop weather!!!!

Sarah said...

I like Danifred's idea. Let's all meet in NYC once it is flip flop weather!!! I can't wait to be able to put boots, mittens, hats, scarves, etc away! Bring on the flip flops and sandals!

Carrie27 said...

I'm thinking I'm going to pack up the snowpants and snowboots in the next week. If it snows, we aren't leaving because I'll be on a protest.