February 20, 2010

Stealing WiFi while drunk FB'ing....

Just a quick hello....I am stealing WiFi from one of our not so smart FL Keys neighbors....but as soon as he/she shuts down his PC I lose my connection.

Baby K did ok on the plane until the last hour or so. Why did no one share with me that you simply CAN NOT keep a 1 year old content on your lap for a 3 hour 20 minute flight?

Anyway, she did good for a while reading her books and playing with her wonder pets figurines, but towards the end she was stir crazy, I finally let her crawl up and down the aisle of the plane a few times before finally getting her to fall asleep. She awoke during the last 30 minutes of the flight and cried so hard for about 10 mins before she knocked herself out again, not sure if it was her ears bothering her or just the fact that she was SO tired...

In our section of the plane there were 3 other babies/toddlers (9 mos, 18 mos and 23 mos) they all did really well, and seemed to all kind of melt down towards the very end.

Baby K is still really congested and rattly in her chest, but is enjoying vacation. I on the other hand am NOT enjoying sharing a bedroom with her. I do not know how any of you share rooms with your kid(s). I have gotten no sleep on this trip thus far...ever breath, every cough, every sniffle...wakes me right up! I can not wait to have my own room again....

I am going to go now since I am stealing WiFi from an unsecured connection from one of our neighbors here in the Keys...."talk" to you soon~

1 comment:

Elana Kahn said...

I can't sleep with the twins in my room either... Every sound wakes me up and keeps me up. I hope you get some sleep tonight!!