treading the waters of life
Great pics! I LOVE the first one of her and her cake.
Aww, so sweet! Happy 1st Birthday baby K!!!! Can't believe it's been a year already. :-)
Happy Birthday Baby K!! She's so beautiful!! Looks like she enjoyed her party. Great job with the pics!
the decorations look gorgeous & i love the pic of K mowing down that cake! so cute :)beautiful cakes too. did you guys have them made?
Wonderful Pics. I agree the first one is terrific!Happy Birthday K!
Beautiful pics. Could she be any cuter???Love the cakes too. Did you make them?? Very professional!!!
thanks all - the cake, I can not take credit. A girl I went to High School with made it. I noticed she had these great cake pics on FB so I asked her if she would make the b-day cakes. She made them, based on my ideas, and charged me a VERY resonable rate...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great pics! I LOVE the first one of her and her cake.
Aww, so sweet! Happy 1st Birthday baby K!!!! Can't believe it's been a year already. :-)
Happy Birthday Baby K!! She's so beautiful!! Looks like she enjoyed her party. Great job with the pics!
the decorations look gorgeous & i love the pic of K mowing down that cake! so cute :)
beautiful cakes too. did you guys have them made?
Wonderful Pics. I agree the first one is terrific!
Happy Birthday K!
Beautiful pics. Could she be any cuter???
Love the cakes too. Did you make them?? Very professional!!!
thanks all -
the cake, I can not take credit. A girl I went to High School with made it. I noticed she had these great cake pics on FB so I asked her if she would make the b-day cakes. She made them, based on my ideas, and charged me a VERY resonable rate...
Post a Comment