February 6, 2010

Nesting? A year late?

Today I had what most would call "nesting"...of course you would need to be pregnant to have it be called that, and I am not pregnant (matter of fact I started AF today). When I was pregnant I never got the nesting bug. Is it weird that I got it one year (to the day) after going into labor? Is it equally weird that I started AF today...the day I went into labor last year?

Whatever

So after I scrubbed, polished, dusted, vac'ed, mopped, washed, dried, and folded today...I decorated for baby K's 1st Birthday Party! It is tomorrow. I can not believe she is going to be a year old in 2 days. It makes my heart ache for that baby back, yet I grow more in love with her everyday as she changes with her new found freedoms...Goodness I love her.

Here are some pics of her party decor and her cakes. The party is tiny, just a couple of close friends and family. The cake on the left is for the guests to eat, the one on the right is her smash cake.
Here she is practicing for her big day!



6 comments:

Melis.sa said...

She's getting so big!! Happy Birthday!!

Melissa said...

She is so cute! Happy Early Birthday Baby K!

Michelle said...

Have a WONDERFUL birthday party! Happy 1st Birthday!

Kim said...

So cute! Happy Birthday K!

iiri said...

She is adorable!

Happy birthday K!

Amanda said...

Everything looks awesome! And she is cute as can be!