I've never been happier about being woken up at 4:30 am....to the sound of her banging her feet on her mattress. I've never been greeted with such a happy grin.....when I walk into her room and peer over the crib rail. I've never enjoyed an open mouth kiss the way I do when she leans in to kiss me and opens her mouth and bites my nose. There is no one, NO ONE, else in this world that can wake T up at 6:30 and make him smile.
Our baby. Our sweet angel. She is becoming a little girl.....
She started swim lessons last weekend.....both T and I are taking her. Saturdays are finally our family days.
Baby K being super cute during bath time. She loves her rubber ducky and rubber hippo.
Enjoying nakey time after her bath. Granny made her this hat, the ribbons are so fun to play with!
4 comments:
YAY!!!
Oy vey. Can't believe how big she's getting. I'm thinking of giving karl some cigarettes and coffee to stunt his growth.
She is so freaking adorable! Isn't it awesome to lay your head down at night knowing what a precious little face will greet you when you wake up in the morning!? It's the best feeling in the world that we get to experience everyday.
Great post! I love the pictures - especially the bath tub one! Too cute :)
i love that hat!!!! & she is such a cutie... you guys are so lucky!!!!
:)
Post a Comment