While I was pregnant I searched high and low for a baby book that I liked. Finally finding one at WalMart. I bought it, I began to update it, but found that I was leaving so many fields blank that I lost interest in it.
Once Baby K was born I found myself taking hundreds (thousands at this point) pictures of her, saving them to my computer, but never printing any. So I checked out Snapfish.com. Figuring I could make some albums.
I don't know about many of you, but I don't have a baby album. I have some pictures from when I was a baby, but no album.
So I decided to make her an album for every month of her first year. When she reaches a year, I'll stop, or at least not do one monthly. Maybe I'll do a Holiday one, and a first birthday one. Maybe one album for each year...we'll see.
I was trying to think of a way I could share my albums with you. The only thing I could think of was to video tape a quick look at them. So below is a short video (a little over 2 mins) just showing them to you and telling you what I put in them.
In the event you don't want to/can't watch the video here is the DL:
Snapfish.com is where I make them
They have several different book designs to choose from
You pick the cover style (linen, leather, cloth, hard or soft)
You pick the page backgrounds (so many to choose from)
You design the page layouts (you can have text only up to 14 pictures with text)
You can add captions, move pics around, etc.....
Best part....it is only $19.99 for 21 pages! I average 80-90 pics per book for under $20.
If you google snapfish free shipping codes you can get a code to input so you don't have to pay shipping.
Anywho...hope you enjoy my crafty idea to replace the boring old baby book.....
7 comments:
I LOVE those kind of books! I do them too for my kids!
I love your books.
The pregnancy book is beautiful.
I wish I had something like that from when my mum was pregnant.
I can't even find a picture of her when she was pregnant with me, no grudges though, it was a crazy time in there lives.
But still, wonderful job.
Baby K will appreciate it so much when she is old enough to read them.
I made one for Emmy bc I had a free coupon...Love it!! I need to make more.....Thanks for the reminder!
Of course I commented before I watched your video....I love the pregnancy book you made her- she will love that-great idea!!!
We do a book a year through Shutterfly. I really like it.
Awesome!!!!!!!!!
damn I can't view your video for some reason, but I know about those snapfish albums...I made one for my best friend/MOH after my wedding with pics of her and I from my engagement, shopping for dresses etc....she loved it!
Post a Comment