treading the waters of life
You look like one hoooot momma! :) I know the style you are talking about and it would look really good on you too!
Loves it.You could definatly go shorter you have the bone structure for it, however I do not. JEALOUS!
What a great haircut!! It looks fantastic!
LOL that is funny it is the same cut I posted.
Hubba Hubba!!!
love it!!! that's totally what i want, although maybe i'd go just a shade longer.... anyways, it looks great on you!& wine is good for babies, right? ;)
Cute! I'd kill to be able to pull off that haircut. You look great!
You look awesome! Love the new 'do!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You look like one hoooot momma! :) I know the style you are talking about and it would look really good on you too!
Loves it.
You could definatly go shorter you have the bone structure for it, however I do not. JEALOUS!
What a great haircut!! It looks fantastic!
LOL that is funny it is the same cut I posted.
Hubba Hubba!!!
love it!!! that's totally what i want, although maybe i'd go just a shade longer.... anyways, it looks great on you!
& wine is good for babies, right? ;)
Cute! I'd kill to be able to pull off that haircut. You look great!
You look awesome! Love the new 'do!!
Post a Comment