September 20, 2009

No good at all....

Ugh...that's how I have felt lately. Not like have a cold (although I did just battle a nasty case of Bronchitis and double ear infections), but more like achy, crampy, bloated belly. Of course first thing that runs through a girls mind is pregnancy....NOT PREGNANT.

But seriously, I have constant cramping and an achy feeling in my abdomen for several weeks. It almost hurts (I can't explain it any other way) to go to the bathroom, it almost hurts to have sex. This got me thinking....maybe it is my IUD? So I felt for the string and sure enough can still feel it where it is supposed to be. But it is the only thing that I keep coming back to.

I am concerned that I have PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease). I went to the ever so handy (or not) WebMD and started reviewing signs/symptoms of PID. I have more than half of them, but most of you probably do to and you have no reason to think you have this. I am wondering if when I recently had my PAP or went in to have the strings trimmed if bacteria made it's way in there causing me to develop this....

Guess I need to hit the doctors office. One more co-pay. Damn it. If I have to get this IUD out I'll be pissed!

2 comments:

Melis.sa said...

oh, i'd call asap and get that taken care of. I go insane when something takes away from s.e.x. it's one of the few true releases.. :)

Kate said...

ugh-- that sucks! def sounds like it calls for a trip to the doc... hope all is ok!