....fine I'll jump on the band wagon....
I am copying this from Elana and Nancy....
"25 Firsts"
1. Who was your first prom date? Fred Kershaw. I was a Freshman, he was a Junior.
2. Do you still talk to your first love? Again...Fred. I do speak with him once a year, but that is it.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Prolly beer when I was like 5...but the first that counted was most likely purple passion
4. What was your first job? McDonalds...I worked the drive thru
5. What was your first car? Nissan Sentra station wagon...it was school bus yellow, blew black smoke out the tail pipe, had no seat belts in the front seats...oh and had a "found" license plate on it for a good year....
6. Who was the first person to text you today? No text's today. I am not a fan of texting, I prefer spoken word.
7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? Me...and how I wanted more sleep
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Fontenault
9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? Atlanta, GA. I was 8 and traveling by myself.
10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Angela Tirrell. We are in touch via facebook now (the joys of social networking!). She moved to FL when we were 9. She is now pregnant with twins (boy and girl)
11. Where was your first sleepover? Probably at Angie's
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? T. He got up with Baby K and let me sleep a little while
13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? My Uncle Ron's. I was 6 and it was a night wedding. I did not smile in any photos. I was very sleepy and cranky.
14. What was the first thing you did this morning? Cuddled with baby K.
15. What was the first concert you went to? It was either Rick Sprinfield or New Kids on the Block...can't remember.
16. First tattoo? 5 poorly drawn flowers around my belly button.
17. First piercing? My ears when I was 9.
18. First foreign country you went to? India
19. First movie you remember seeing? E.T.
20. What state did you first live in? CT
21. Who was your first room mate? T is my first and only roomate...we moved in together before I graduated High School!
22. When was your first detention? Oh god....who knows. I am sure it was some point in Junior High.
24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance? To play the violin (since I have no musical talent I am hoping baby K will live this dream for me)
25. Who will be the next person to post this? Maybe Chele....and April....and Kate!
2 comments:
I literally laughed out loud at the "found license plate for a good year" haha! Unfortunately, been there done that! :)
Yay! I love love love you guys doing this! :)
Post a Comment