I woke to the sound of the rain this morning. A sound I love to sleep to. And well, it appears I'll get my share of it over the next couple days.
I took a half day yesterday to come home and care for my babies....yes "babies". T has been fighting a cold/bad allergies for a couple of days and poor baby K can not take care of herself, so I rearranged all my meetings and came home. I also told my boss I likely would not be in today (and already had Friday scheduled off). The part of this that sucks is that the weather is rainy, cold, and raw. So I can't even get her out of the house and away from the germs.
When I went to bed last night I had a splitting headache. When I woke up this morning it was still there. I really hope I am not getting sick, because we all know that when you are a women and get sick you still have to go on with your life. We are not as fortunate as men. We do not get to sleep for days on end. We do not get to have meals brought to us in bed. We do not get to lounge in our PJ's.....
Yeah I hope I am not getting sick...
2 comments:
aw, i hope you aren't getting sick and that you get to enjoy your days off a little...
Oh, sick men are the worst! Hope everyone starts feeling better soon and that you can avoid the germs.
Post a Comment