- One of my followers is almost out of her 1st Tri and has not yet announced her pregnancy! CAN NOT WAIT for her to make the announcement so I can link you all to her!!
- T was sick this week, which prompted me to take an unexpected half day on Wednesday and full day on Thursday. I was already scheduled off on Friday, so I wound up with a really well needed looong weekend.
- It has been raining for 3 days straight...but is supposed to be hot and sunny today and tomorrow!
- I went out on Thursday night to see an old friend of mines band play. The band was ok, not really my style music, but it was nice to see him after nearly 16 years. While there a few other High School friends showed up, as did my High School boyfriend (the one I had before T). That was awkward, but I got over it rather quickly. I mean my god we dated 16 years ago!
- I have a friend coming over today to meet baby K. That'll be nice to sit out on the deck and get some rays and catch up.
- Baby K slept away from home for the 1st time this week! She stayed over her Granny's house on Monday night and is staying there again this Monday night. I was super sad leaving her there, I came home and laid my head on her crib mattress, smelling her...It made me so sad to not be able to go in and smell her hair, kiss her head, touch her belly, through the night.
- On the workout front...I am sucking wind. I have really good intentions, I really do. But the 4:45 - 5:00 am wake up call has not been flying for me...I don't know what I will do...I DID go last Saturday, but that was it. I AM going today when I get T up in about an hour. I will intend to go tomorrow and Tuesday am since baby K will be at her Granny's. If I could muster up 3 days a week, I could live with that......
- Baby K still has only 2 teeth, but definitely has a few more on their way in. I swear to you, she could fill a kiddie pool with the amount of drool she produces on a daily basis. She has been going through 3-5 outfits a day, and that is wearing a bib too. She just soaks everything.
- We go for our 4 month check up and shots on Wednesday. I am going to guess that she weighs a little over 16 pounds now. Double what she was at birth! I am having a hard time believing she will be 4 months on Monday already..
- I have been adding videos to Youtube because it is a PIA to put them on here. Feel free to go check them out...search kkend13 to see them.
- As usual I am updating flickr at least once a week with pics. You can link there via the picture tile on the right side of my page.
Hmmmm, I think that's it for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment