June 7, 2009

Finally nice weather...

The weather here in N.E. was WONDERFUL this weekend. Low eighties, nice breeze, lots of sun...really wonderful.


I was supposed to sleep late Sunday but only slept till around 8am, I could here baby K screaming and well no Mom can sleep through that. So up I got...and then Daddy went off for nap time! I think it was all a ploy to get me out of bed...
I took Baby K out and ran some errands and then swung by my Sisters to feed her (the baby, not my sister). While there, we decided to try out the pool. Normally her pool is so hot that you don't want to go in it in the summer (it's a condo complex and is only 3 ft deep, so it warms quickly). I wasn't too sure how warm it would be yet since it hasn't been all that warm here and has rained a lot recently. It was pretty cold still, but not too cold to try her in it. She is still unsure how she feels about it.


We also spent a lot of time just hanging out in the backyard. She likes the outdoors, the colors are vivid, the birds make make pretty sounds, and there is a nice breeze...

2 comments:

Melis.sa said...

awww she looks so sweet!

Julie said...

I love the one on her belly where shes smiling!! SO cute!