...the moment I saw the phone number come across my cell...the number of one of our directors...I knew it was time to crack open the bottle of Italian red wine....glad I did cause 4 glasses into it I got the balls to delegate to my useless boss and begged off for now.
She can now have her weekend ruined...in the meantime I have a KICK ass buzz.......
2 comments:
I know its extremely optimistic (maybe naive?) of me to say... but I hope a small dosage of her having to deal with it helps bring to light how CRITICAL you are. I hope that you know that many of is DO recognize all your hard work and would be lost with out you.
Glad you took some time for yourself! Hope you get more time for you this weekend.
Bwahaha! Did I ever tell you my theory about OT? Once it's on my time (after about 45 hrs), they are encroaching on my personal time - I make no guarantees that I'll be sober, dressed appropriately, or dialing in from a home office. One score project required that I work my entire vacation - buzzed by 11 every day, dialing in from a lounge chair on the beach. Good times! (And minimal fallout - apparently I think better after a few margaritas).
Sorry you had to work all day, but very proud of you for putting your foot down!
Post a Comment