..I live in the country, some would call it the "hicks". There are no stop lights, the grocery store closes by 8pm, the pharmacy is not open on Sunday's because it is the lords day, we have only 1 pizza place..(OMG the horror!).
The pick up trucks in this town have no tailgates, they are covered in mud, they are jacked up an extra 3 feet...
I am pretty certain that I am the only women in this town that still has all my teeth and whose boobs are not dragging on my knees even with a bra on...
There are these assholes that live next door (mind you we have about 5 acres of woods that separate us) and they are currently lighting off fireworks. They are Fing with my baby's sleep! WTF! It is still Fing light outside and they are over there setting off fireworks. Fing hillbillies.....
4 comments:
I have never laughed so hard, but felt so bad for you at the same time.
Time for a change of scenery?
Hehe. Gotta love the boonies!
LMAO! Hey the pharmacy is open on Sunday....only til Noon but it's open ;) And you must admit there is more there now then when we were kids! You can at least run to Gristmill if you're in a pinch! We had to hope Cumby's had it! But I am sorry those jerks are disturbing her!
Argh, that is ONE thing I hate about the summer time...I know currently, we just have the fur-babies but it gets my dogs all fired up whenever we have fireworks going off. And that pisses me off. So I'm sure I'll be MORE annoyed when it happens when the baby is here! And we don't even live even remotely near the country! LOL
Post a Comment