It's been a long week and finally Friday is here. I am not sure why the week seemed so long, I managed to work from home two days, and have spent the remaining two days in meetings back to back. Today will be another one of those "meeting" days. So you would think that the days would have flown by....but they haven't. And to make matters worse, it is only 10 minutes after 9:00 and I have to go to our Home Office for a class this afternoon...The class is called "Crucial Coaching and Performance Conversations" You are all so jealous I can feel it.
It is interim review time around here and well that means I have to write mid year reviews for all 13 of my staff. It is difficult to do for two reasons, the first because most of them I did not have for the past 6 months (They were moved to my in April) and second because I am not a copy paste review writer. I write individual reviews for every single person. It is only fair.
I remember years ago, when I first started at this company, I printed my review at a local printer. When I went to pick it up there was a co-workers review there as well and other than our names it was IDENTICAL! Talk about pissing me off. Since that day I vowed to never copy and paste on any reviews that I had to write.
No comments:
Post a Comment