July 11, 2008

I hate people somedays....

I am in a terrible mood today! I went to sleep last night pissed off and woke up this morning still pissed off.

I hate when people piss me off. Especially when it is people that normally respect me and don't do things that piss me off.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks goodness it is Friday. I am counting the minutes until I can leave here today. The first week back from a 2 week vacation is so hard.

I think I will be stopping on the way home for a pedicure and maybe a manicure....My nails have been growing pretty nice lately and I don't seem to do a good job on painting them and keeping the paint on (a little corner chips or peels and i end up peeling it all off!), so I think I will pay the nice lady that does my toes (which stay painted for MONTHS!) and see if it is worth it on the nails....I also think that a pedicure and manicure might make me feel better...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

T has a couple of gigs with his band this weekend and I am going with him. I haven't been out to hear his band in a long time and am really looking forward to being out in the great weather watching his band.

The 1st gig is at a "Bikers against Animal Cruelty" fundraiser....doesn't make sense does it? Bikers...wear leather, host pig roasts, etc.... but per T this is Bikers against "household pet cruelty" so it's ok still to eat bloody burgers, wear leather chaps and spin a pig for a weekend!

Other than hearing T's band perform the thing I am most looking forward too and hope I get to see (and digitally capture!) is the "weeny bite contest"....oh I can only imagine!!

The 2nd gig is at a private party, so looking forward to some good food and drink!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What are your plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

Chele76 said...

I've decided that Tuesday I am going to get a pedi and some waxing done. I have two fuzzy catapillars crawling all over my face.

eww. that jsut sounds gross. lol

Just think - you're almost done! :)