So I told my team today...they were hysterical.
I started my team meeting off discussing the companies electronic policy (note to self - I am fairly certain that updating your blog during work hours is a violation) and how the company was getting very strict on this policy, resulting in dozens of people recently being escorted out of the office.
And with no segway what so ever I stated that I had no other business to discuss, however did want to share something personal with them...... I am pregnant.
Holy crap~ the room went wild. We had laughing, crying, No ways!, perplexed faces. Very funny.
On girl kept asking the girl next to her "pinch me, I don;t believe that I am actually awake" and then like 30 minutes later she came into my office and says "I just can't stop shaking!"
A few came into my office after the meeting to see my ultra sound pics. It felt great to say it out loud and see the reaction on faces.....but of course now EVERYONE knows! It spread like wild flower.
Now I just put all my hopes into nothing going wrong since I am telling people. Please let nothing go wrong.....
2 comments:
Nothing will go wrong...it will be great!! :-)
I just realized me and you are pretty close in pregnancy, im due 1/11/09! I was the same way in the beginning, I feared telling everyone would jinx it and something would go wrong..but it didn't and I'm sure everything is going to go great for you too! Don't worry too much...that's not good for the baby either! :)
Post a Comment