So April (I would link you to her post, but I have no idea how to do that...Chele may need to teach me one day at lunch-if you want to read it she is in my blog list on the right) posted about a mouse in the house issue..so I thought I would share a story that may or may not encourage her to get a cat to help out with the new residents.
When T and I first got our cat, back in 1996 and lived in our 1st apt, there were a lot of mice in there because it was a really old house that was converted into a 4 family. Our cat would kill mice regularly. We even video taped it a couple of times cause it was more like he played with tem to death....it wasn't until recent years that he actually ate the entire thing except the head....YICK!
So anyway...there where a couple of times...(I am laughing already just thinking about them!) when T and I would be sleeping and the cat would jump up on the bed (giggle giggle) and climb up T's body and stand on his chest and start mewing...notice I say mewing not meowing...this was because he couldn't open his mouth since he had a nice fat partially dead mouse in it. (hee hee) So he would Mew until T woke up and opened his eyes...then the cat would drop it on his chest....Look daddy I brought you a present!
I think this happened twice..maybe three times. But each time it happened it was the middle of the night and I would awake to T screaming bloody murder..and I would laugh and laugh....
So back to April...she also wrote that her life with Big D is filled with laughter...well this could cause some real chuckles in your household!! (Chele-beware of that new kitten...he looks like he has it in him too)
3 comments:
EWWWW!!! I'm laughing and grossed out at the same time!
Okay, I'm also embarrassed to admit...I HAVE THREE CATS. But in their defense, they are not allowed in the basement (I'm too worried about them falling into the sump pump LOL) and that seems to be where the major mouse problem is. One of them DID manage to kill a mouse that had ventured upstairs, but it took like 2 days and me begging all three felines, "PLEASE one of you, for the love of GOD, PLEASE catch the mouse!" lol
Thats gross...but HILARIOUS!!
omg that is awesome. I love the nuttyness that is cat!
Post a Comment