NYC was awesome, did a few things I hadn't done on any previous trips...will devote a post to it some time this week. Very busy this weekend with our tag sale. Here are a couple of my initial observations of tag sales:
- They suck
- You sweat a lot when you are working them
- People are so f*ing cheap...whole post on this one too
- It is hard to remove the sentimental from the item when determining price
- People can't read signs, specifically start and end times and prices tags
- They start WAY too early
- I will never ever again have one, no way in hell
5 comments:
I have had a few in my day and I do want another, the money I get from them is worth it. JMO.
After our last one, we decided we would never do it again. We donate EVERYTHING now and consign the kids' stuff.
N is planning one in 2 weeks. he hates bargaining with a passion, so i have no idea why he does them. i'm sure i'll get roped into helping...sigh.
so how did it go other than wanting to rip your sweaty hair out? did you manage to clear out some stuff?
I think tag sale is really another name for torture LOL~ while you can get some great deals, they are a PITA if you are working them!
Ew...icky, icky, uck, uck...not my cuppa tea.
Post a Comment