May 1, 2011

NYC Recap in photos (no bacon ice cream..boo)

It was a sunny yet cool day in the city. I managed to cover downtown and midtown in a matter of hours. I did zero shopping until my last hour (Jack in the Box from FAO for K - which BTW she LOVES!). Had lunch with an old school mate of mine at 5 Napkin Burger. Super good, check it out if you are in the city. Otherwise I walked around and took photos and enjoyed the history and vast amount of culture the city offers.















7 comments:

Rebecca said...

That burger place sounds like "da bomb." YUM!!! Glad you had fun!

Danifred said...

No ice cream?!? Booooo!!!! I just love NYC. I swear to live there- someday!

Morgan Owens said...

I've never been there, heck I've only been out of Tx once, but I AM going before I die. The city looks amazing!

kate said...

there's just something about cities, isn't there? looks like a fun time, although i do wish there's been bacon ice cream involved! :)

kate said...

btw-- you look super think in that pic!! the gym is paying off :)

Carrie27 said...

I have absolutely no desire to go there - I just don't like busy places. But, those pictures you took are neat!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...burgers. :-)

I might try to go to NYC this summer if I can convince Big D! He hates the crowds. But I would LOVE to go to FAO Schwarz again. Loved that place!