May 14, 2011

Friday Night (Saturday Morning!) Leftovers....the Blogger ate my post edition




What the F* was with Blogger being down for nearly 2 days? I had my FNLO post all built and in save, with at least 6 really great things written thus far. Blogger went and ate it. And of course, becasue my memory sucks so bad these days I can't really remember any of it. Now you are going to get stuck with my tired Saturday morning thoughts instead.




  • K wakes up and the first thing out of her mouth is I want to pla y with IPAD! I want IPAD! IPAD! IPAD! IPAD! The child needs an intervention. We have to hide it because she searches under cushions, furniture, behind curtains for it!

  • We had yet another failed experience out to dinner on Mother's day. It is a crap shoot with her really. It all depends on her nap and how she wakes up. On this day, she woke on the wrong side of the bed.

  • I love coffee. I also love that it has been warm enough lately after work for me to start my tradition of Iced Venti Black tea lemonades unsweetend! I love (late) Spring and Summer.

  • I failed at the gym this week...not even one visit. Instead I slept late every single day.

  • TMI question here: Have you ever taken a Sh*t and turned around to flush with amazement that THAT came out of you? I had one of those moments this week. Seriously, how does THAT come out of ME?? Kind of creepy when I start to think about it.

  • Heading to the SPA today for my Mother's day gift to myself. Nervous about the facial experience, but super psyched about the massage and pedi!!

  • 48 more days till Vacation in the CAPE!


Thanks to Danifred for hosting us all even with the interuption of blogger.

4 comments:

kate said...

i laughed so hard over your sh*t comment. i think it's happened to all of us, but i watch at least one of my kids do that on a daily basis & it never fails to make me laugh. poop is just funny, that's all there is to it.

i hope you have an amazing, lreaxing day at the spa. enjoy it for all of us!

Danifred said...

stupid blogger.

More than myself, I often look at my kids' crap and wonder how the heck it came out of THEM and their little bodies! sheesh.

Carrie27 said...

I'm with Danifred - it's the kids' crap that amazes me (doesn't help that they shout for me to either wipe their booties or come inspect it).

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh you are going to the Cape? SO jealous! Daryl is there for work this week however I'm not jealous of him since the weather SUCKS. LOL

And dude, you say the things we all think (about being amazed at what came out of you). I LOVE IT!! LOL