So much on my mind, in my head, yet having a really difficult time getting it to makes it's way to the end of my fingers.....
- Last week I worked 64 hours, so far this week (it is only Monday) I have worked 13
- It seems like almost every blog I read is pregnant right now, makes me a little envious
- And the couple that aren't, break my heart
- Last night was the first time in 7 nights I did not have a house guest....and I got AF. No intimacy for us...
- My wedding anniversary is at the end of this month, it's either the 28th or 29th...I need to make myself a note to go check the date
- Little K is still not saying much, I know I should call the birth to 3 again, but I am ashamed that she does not talk because I have done something wrong (I know I haven't, but it is a guilt thing)
- My job really sucks lately, people are jumping left and right which makes it all the more difficult for the rest of us to do our jobs
- My meetup group has 10 members now, too bad no one wants to come to my meetups (losers)
- We closed on our re-fi last week. I wound out totally lucking out too. My Mortgage payment is automatically withdrawn on the 1st of every month at night, well the attorney asked for my payoff amount as of the 1st so they locked my account and never withdrew my October payment. Then when you re-fi (or buy) you pay in the rear (literally and figuratively) so I get to skip November too! This allows me to put what I would have paid as a mortgage payment ($1909) back into my savings for 2 months instead of 1. And to top it all off, the loan amount we took minus all the fees and payoff was $481 higher than I needed so I got a check back!
- My front passenger tire keeps going flat, there doesn't appear to be a nail in it, just a leak of some other type
- My teeth cleaning went horribly bad! I blame it on a change in toothpaste. About a year ago Mentedent went off the market, I ran out of my stock about 5 months ago. I had to get 2 fillings (replaced one I had since I was 9, and repaired the other)
- The next day my Mom called to tell me Mentedent was back on the market! I found it at the store today......bought 8 refills and a pump!
I guess that is enough random madness for tonight.
All you ladies that have dealt with IF over the years, please swing over to wish Moosh luck. She is going through IVF right now and had 18 (that's high right?) eggs retrieved! The countdown is on for implantation.....
5 comments:
64 hours? 13? ACK! Sleep much?
I'm not on that reading list!
~hugs~
AF is a mean b****!!!
I'm guessing the 29th;)
Don't feel guitly about her not talking! It's not your fault, at all...and they can probably help (although I totally get not wanting to all, i have a call I am putting off, and have been...)
I'm sorry work suck:((
meet-up group...n/c.
Yay for money back and more to save!
Have you tried that 'fix-a-flat' stuff? I had a tire that did the same, and it worked a little bit...
Booo for fillings, but yay for it back on the market!
:) I think I got it all;)
(and I also think 18 is high! :0)
Should I even say it? "At least you have a job". I know, I know, that's not what you want to hear right now, but even a job with countless hours of unpaid overtime seems so good right about now. I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't get a job soon. I'm totally freaked out.
It ~does~ suck that you've been working so many hours though. I've been there and I know how much it sucks.
So K isn't talking much either? Karl only has a small handful of words. "mama", "fish", "shoes", "hot" and a few others. I read other blogs and see how kids Karl's age are talking up a storm, even using 3-4 word sentences. I know it'll all work out in the end, but I really wish he'd get on the ball in the talking arena.
Yay for your refi and the extra money. Yipee! :)
Woot for the refi and the extra $$!!
Sorry about working so much :( That has to be exhausting.
A guest every day? You're a champ! If I have to entertain it's so exhausting to prepare that by the time the guest is here, I'm ready for them to leave so I can go to bed!! (I know, I suck!)
Totally hear you on the no-talking guilt. I think I did something wrong too. Did we?
Yay on the re-fi!! :)
Ugh, that's a whole lot of work... that's amazing. I think I'd snap.
I do know what you mean about everyone being pregnant, it's rampant. And, I'm openly jealous.
Post a Comment