October 18, 2010

I am seeing orange......

I am pretty certain that I have had enough Pumpkin Patches to last me a life time! In the past 3 weekends we have visited 5 of them. Yes 5 of them. Little K very much enjoys them though, she calls them "Maps" (beats me!) We have brought home pumpkins from each visit. Pumpkins that will just sit outside and eventually rot. But my child adores them. She kisses them, hugs them, carries them around with such care.....my girl and her "Maps".



5 comments:

kate said...

that's so cute!!! we did the pumpkin thing too & conrad mostly wanted to throw them (thought this was hilarious) & val spent the whole time burying various body parts in dirt. :)

love all the shots of baby K & her maps!!! she's such a cutie:)

Melis.sa said...

adorable!

Stacie said...

What a cutie! And you are so good to go to so many pumpkin patches for her!

Danifred said...

What a cutie! I love this time of year, especially the pumpkin patches!

Carrie Ann said...

Baby K is so big now! She is so adorable and I love how she kept her hat on! Great pictures!