As I sit here watching the Chilean miner rescue beginning, it makes me so thankful, grateful, that I have not had to choose such a dangerous occupation.
I am not of the praying kind, but I truly hope that these men make it out. I cannot imagine the post traumatic stress they will endure....Please just let this all end well.......
It is amazing.....simply amazing.....the 1st rescuer jest arrived in the mine, the technology is incredible. Let the rescue begin!
1 comment:
I agree. I'm in total awe because I don't think I would make it. I'm very claustrophobic to begin with so I would probably be a crappy miner - but to be stuck down there for over 2 months - in 90 degree heat, darkness, no food, or air? So glad they are rescued and so happy for their families! (although I do pity the wife who had to find out that her husband had a mistress!! That sucks!)
Post a Comment