June 26, 2008

Just checking in.....

Vacation has been great.

Haven't really done too much other than relax.

I've been to my local lake once, did a little shopping, have slept a little late (although not as late as I would like!), eaten out for dinner EVERY night :), attended my only Niece's (and I have no nephews) high school graduation, been out for ice cream.......yeah that about covers it.

It's been raining a lot which is a bit of a bummer, but that's ok, because I am not at work so I really could care less about the weather.

Looking forward to the graduation party this weekend. I get to see my Grandfather and Grandmother and a couple of Aunt's and Uncle's I don't get to see frequently. And then of course I am in the home stretch of my two weeker....

I am thinking that Mom and I may head to NYC either Tuesday or Wednesday...it will all depend on the weather. I am feeling the need for a trip to China town.

Hope you are all doing well.....I'll touch base again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun and relaxing vaca to me!