.....until I am on vacation!
(Haha you thought I was gonna tell you my secret didn't you? Not yet...it's coming though-I must say i am rather proud that I have kept it this long!)
3 (business) days, 4 hours to go!
I can not wait to be off of work for two full weeks! We are not going away this year since we bought the house and are now completely and totally broke!
My Mom will be here for the entire two weeks, so I am sure we'll hit the beach several times, maybe go to the casino one day or night (or day into night), go out on the boat fishing and to pull up the lobster pots. Just a lazy, lounging two weeks......Ahhh
Keeping my fingers crossed for little to no rain!
Another perk to my Mom being here is that my house will get totally cleaned!!!! (right Mom?) She can't sit still, not even for 2 mins, she has to go go go go....fine by me!!
4 comments:
hope you have a WONDERFUL vacation... and my mind sure is RACING about the secret ;-)
Lucky you. Just to be off for 2 weeks. Makes me DROOL.
I have a question about the secret - when are you planning on letting everyone else in on it?
Nancy- Don't you like being the only one in the know?
Maybe when I get back from vacation...maybe not :)
Chele- Don't hurt your mind too much on it...you are a smart girl, you probably figured it out......
I'm VERY jealous of you! I want a home-vacation! Sometimes they are the BEST! Wake up in your own bed whenever you want, go wherever you want...aaaahhhh heaven...
And secrets? I love secrets!!
Post a Comment