The kittens are gone, at least it appears that way. It has been 3 days since we have seen them. I saw the Mama cat come around yesterday morning...she sniffed along the edges of the shed, peered underneath, gave out a meow, and then continued on her way through the yard. Not to be seen again.
I am terrified that they are under there...just no longer "with us". We had such hot days, and they are just so little. I can't imagine that they up and wandered away. They were afraid to pop their little heads out in the world never mind walk into the open woods that are my back yard.
I suppose I should out them out of my head now, and just tell myself that they have started on their journey of life now. Living Wild in the woods. Hunting for their food and drink. They are not the first cats to be born this way and they won't be the last.
2 comments:
Hope your little kitty friends are in a good place wherever that may be.
This is so sad. Hoping they got out somewhere.
Post a Comment