Sorry for my tardiness......swing over to visit Danifred (she recently posted more pics of her super cute Blue) and see who else was sharing this week.
Over the past 2 weeks things have begun to come together. The boy's room is put together enough for his arrival. There are still pics to be hung and changing pad to be placed (awaiting it's arrival). But otherwise I am ok with how things are. A couple boxes of diapers have been purchased and the 0-3 months clothes are cleaned, folded and put away. Carseat, baby bouncer and swing seat covers are all washed and re-installed.
While I have focused most of my energy around this activity the remainder of my house is rather cluttered and in need of a deep clean. I am contemplating calling my MIL's housekeeper to come by a couple times or for a long day of deep cleaning.
Things left to do; pack hossy bag (I created a list at least, so even if I don't get it packed T can get what I need), instal the car seat base to my car, by a big sister gift for K, take K shopping to buy a baby brother gift, hang pics in his rooms, wash bottles and buy replacement parts. I think that may be all....pretty easy stuff really.
Do any of any with leather seats have kiddos in carseats? Do you have a seat cover? We have a towel under K's seat but I wanted to invest in an actual seat cover (so my seats don't get ruined) but everything I read say seat covers are not safe....not sure I buy that though
I have 5 more days of work! 5!!!!
I have a feeling this kid will not stick around to his EDD (5/9). I am guessing he will come the weekend of 4/28. Now mind you I am ALWAYS wrong when guessing people's birth dates, baby genders, size, etc..so take my guess with a grain of salt.
I am officially entering the "I am so uncomfortable it hurts to breath" stage, but I am really trying to not complain outwardly. T hears me complain, but not too often. I feel bad cause I can't do much playing with K these days. I am really looking forward to my leave so I can give her back her Mommy who can run, jump, and climb with her.
I promise to post a few pics of the boy's room once we hang the pics.
Now off to drink some coffee and figure out what kind of chores I can do from my ass today!
1 comment:
We have never found a car seat cover that protects our leather seats enough. We literally have pieces of cardboard (and a cover) over our seats.
My birthday is May 6th if you need a day to aim for :)
Post a Comment