April 20, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers...celebration time-come on!


Ah yes another week down....and another Friday night to enjoy some leftovers.  Thanks to Danifred for once again hosting. 

  • This is a special FNLO for me for a couple of reasons
    1. I am not cooking.  We are going out for dinner to celebrate!  Celebrate what you ask?
    2. Today was my last day of work!  YES!!!  I have the next 8-10 weeks off.  And I hope they creep and crawl by at a snails pace.
    3. Today is also my first baby, my boy, my kitty kat's 17th birthday!  We celebrated with Breakfast and Lunch of Tuna today...he may even get it for dinner!
  • While my week was rounding out at work, my anxiety began to kick in.  Anxiety about the pain I am about to endure when I go into Labor.  I am SO NOT looking forward to that part again. 
  • I have been having tons of aches and pains, all normal with being this pregnant, but it is a constant reminder of the pain that is still forthcoming.
  • I have to keep reminding myself about the fact that as soon as Labor is over the pain really does disappear.
  • What's the deal with the new Blogger layout?  I think it's shitty.  What are they trying to do, be Facebook?
  • Which, by the way, I actually like the timeline view.
  • This weekend we are supposed to get some pretty horrible weather (like 5 inches of rain in a 12 hr period - but we really need rain so bring it on) so my plans are to hole up in the house and clean, clean, clean.....
  • I have also decided to hire a house keeper for the next couple weeks.  I will take care of the clutter and what not, but she will do the scrubbing.  I just don't have the energy for all the scrubbing, bending, etc...

Onto Pregnancy Stats....
  • Due Date is 5/9/12
  • currently at 37.3 weeks
  • 19lbs gained
  • belly is measuring 34-35 cm
  • BP is steady at 120/70 (my normal when no Preg too)
  • Urine is good, no protein
  • Just had what may have been my first bought of heartburn this whole pregnancy yesterday
  • Had what may have been my 3rd charlie horse last night (my f'ing leg is still killing me)
  • Haven't been having many BH Contraxs this week, but have been having a lot of menstrual type cramping
  • Boy is a kicker - BIG TIME
  • He is definitely slowing down though
  • I feel like I have a dropped but then I look in the mirror and do still look a bit high
With all that....any guesses as to when he will make his entrance?

5 comments:

To A T said...

So exciting! I bet he'll be here soon! I'm guessing before next FNLO :)

Allison said...

May 1st/2nd. :D So excited for you!!

Manda said...

may 10th is my anniversary...it's a good day :)

just wanted to send you luck for that horrific labor pain. it was shockingly painful, and this is from a girl with rheumatoid arthritis. try to walk it out, try to breathe, and try to make good decisions for yourself. the good thing about that pain is that it ends...and it ends with you holding your precious little boy! what a relief!

JEN said...

This boy is a kicker too! Glad you are taking time off before the baby too.

Carrie27 said...

Yay for the time off. I think hiring the housekeeper is exactly what you need and deserve.