I had an opportunity to score 4 FREE VIP passes to see Yo Gabba Gabba live in Boston yesterday. I was skeptical that it was a scam, and therefore did not share with K what we were going to do. I simply left it that I had a big suprise for her.
The days leading up to the event she woke up daily and would say "I ready for my prize momma!". So finally Sunday came and off we trotted two hours away to Bean town to join the crazy toddler crowds and join in the Dancy Dance party!
I have to say, it was AWESOME!
These are just a few pics from my phone (sorry for the poor quality and the sideways DJ Lance rock pic)
In the end, as we walked back to the car, she reached over and took my hand and said "Momma, that was a really nice surprise". That was the best response I could have asked for. She melts me.
Her initial response when the stage show began!
She and I standing in teh front row dancing~
The Gabba Gang on Stage~
K with Foofa~
High five to Plex~
Hugs for Muno~
Super duper hugs for DJ Lance Rock!!
5 comments:
This show scares me.
But, I'm glad you all had an awesome surprise.
I love Yo Gabba Gabba! Looks like so much fun! Love the pictures too.
you're such a cool mom :)
What an awesome set of photos. I bet she was literally beside herself
Looks like so much fun!
No wonder I had no idea what you were talking about...we've never watching this scary show!
Post a Comment