October 5, 2011

Greetings from the land of.....

Blahhh.......I got nothing!

Seriously, I have some serious writers block.  Between still battling this bitch of a cold we have been dealing with a child who a) has decided to have pee and poop accidents daily since Monday (after nearly a month of PERFECT potty experiences!) and b) when she does pee on the potty she likes to watch herself which causes the pee to shoot up in the air and ALL OVER THE BATHROOM.  Yes.  Makes for a fun time here in this house.  T said to me tonight "I thought girls couldn't point or aim? "  He then went on to tell me that he pushed/pointed her va-jj downward today when she was peeing.  Poor Daddy.

I have a long week, hell a long month ahead of me.  Our calendar is packed solid with activities, events, visitors, appts, and work weekends.  I think I may hate October this year.

I'll try to think of a few tid bits for FNLO this week.  I miss participating.  I did write a quick little bit over here for a few of you to read though~

5 comments:

Sisrea said...

Oh man... aurora is bad at that peeing straight out thing, maya too but not near as much as Aurora does. I HATE it when that happens!!

Melis.sa said...

Elizabeth did that too! The worst was when it was a public restroom and she'd pee all over her pants and shirt. Yeah..... it gets easier...eventually...but no more diapers in public is freeing too :)

Danifred said...

I'm with you on the blogging. I'm just struggling lately to come up with anything. That's when the pictures start in droves.

Carla said...

I have a boy so I totally know about the pee everywhere! What if you got her a boys potty seat, one that has the little shield??

Carrie Ann said...

GOod luck on the potty stuff. I haven't even tried with Teddy yet. I can aim, can't you? (hehe)

Congrats on Yo Gabba Gabba - my kids love that show. It was seeing some kids doing karate and then seeing kids playing violin/cello that inspired Ricky to do both from that show.

Hope you feel better!!