October 18, 2011

Been sitting on a secret for a while now......

                                      

                                              



I am 11 weeks today.  Due date is May 9, 2012.  This has been nothing like my pregnancy with K.  Nothing.  I have not announced to the world (aka Face Book and work) yet, so please if you know me IRL or via FB please keep it quiet for a little while longer.  There are a few personal conversations that I need to have with peole before announcing.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! Congrats!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!

Danifred said...

So excited for you! Beyond thrilled :)

Melis.sa said...

Congratulations!! :D

Carrie27 said...

Love the shirt on K! So happy for you!

Allison said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! So thrilled for you!! :D

Carrie Ann said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :)
So happy and excited for you!!!!! Hope you are feeling good!! That is awesome news!!

To A T said...

Super duper congratS! OMG! Best update ever!! :)

Lexi said...

Congrats!!!! I love your blog. I am a new follower.

http://cupcakedaydreamer.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

Sooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!