Day 1 has been challenging yet successful. I find myself easily frustrated. I know she needs to go yet she just sits there and plays! While it was challenging we did manage to have a fairly good day. Only
1 2 accidents, one which was a pee AND was outside (score one for mom on cleanup!), the other was poop (under daddy's watch) and was also outside. Otherwise my persistance paid off and we managed several pees and 1 (really big and stinky!) poop! All in all a good day.
I am planning a beach day tomorrow, which is easy cause she pees in the water :). But Wed we are planning a day out to our favorite childrens museum. i am debating whether or not I am willing to buy pull ups for outtings. Soliciting your feedback on this one.
I told K that diapers dont fit her anymore except for nap and bedtime. So i definately dont want to put her in a diaper for any other situation.
2 comments:
Since it will only be 2 days since you started, I would put her in a pull up when you go to the museum. I tried not to take them any where super busy or farther than a 20 min drive until it had been a week of potty training.
She is doing great!
That is great!!!
Post a Comment