Baby K is super mobile now. She is crawling everywhere and pulling up on whatever she can. Not quite standing yet, but pulling herself up to her knees and shimming around on her knees...or cruising on her knees. This morning (Thanksgiving) she was on her knees looking for something to grab off the coffee table when all of a sudden swoosh she was down on the floor on her face with numerous bangs along the way....the child that never cries, cried so hard, I could tell she was in pain. I checked her teeth, her head, her neck, and then I saw it.....a nice cut to the left of her left eye and a quickly forming shiner.....
Poor baby started her first Turkey day with a swollen eye. I am not looking forward to T's family seeing her today...I'll never hear the end of it.
4 comments:
Oh poor baby K!!! :-(
Aww... poor thing!! I hope it healed quickly!!
Awwww, poor baby! When she starts really pulling herself up and getting around it's going to happen alot more...I finally had to get used to it! It's still no fun seeing your wiwwle baby hurt though! :( I hope she had a better Turkey Day after her boo boo though! :)
Oh no!!!
(I know I'm late but I've just gotten my reader back to working.)
My husband is so freaked out about that happening that he makes us take out the coffee table into the garage everytime one of our children get to pulling up / cruising. It's weird he does this because I'm all about not changing lifestyles for kids but this is one argument he wins out in, everytime.
Poor baby k. Is she all better now?
Post a Comment