May 24, 2008

Before and After....

As noted in my PP we have been busy working on the house. Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure:

Master Bedroom BEFORE



AFTER (there are pics on the walls now...just no new picture of it)



Dining Room BEFORE



AFTER (including my new server! and look there is a cat in this one!)



Sun Room BEFORE



AFTER



Living Room BEFORE



AFTER (the wall behind the bar is a different color-"ponytail" the same color that the sun room is in the after phots)



New Chairs!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! Our love seat will be almost a powder blue (same as in the chairs)





So what do all think??

7 comments:

Chele76 said...

It looks great... but looks even better in person. I *especially* love the dining room rug. Got to love a fun, funky print like that.

nancy said...

Nice colors!

Oh - and ~love~ the chairs!!!

Julie said...

chairs are really cute!! Luv em'
I luv before & after pics :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh I LOVE before and after shots!!

And that living room color is AWESOME!!!!!

The Captain's Wife said...

Thanks Ladies...Maybe we'll need to have a Blogger night here some time. You all don't mind driving to the middle of no where right?

Julie said...

we can all alternate blog-gatherings, once I move I will be living in the OTHER middle of no where.

Angie said...

I must say... I LOVE THE CHAIRS!!!