We had our first snow fall this morning. Well at least the first amount of snow that amounted to anything. I am sure there have been flurries over the past couple of weeks in different parts of the state, but we got about an inch this morning.
The cars are coated, there are accidents on the highways, people are slipping on sidewalks. Ugh.. I hate the winter.
Don't get me wrong, the snow is Beautiful! And the air smells so clean and fresh after a good snow fall.
I would enjoy it so much more if I could just remain at home, bundled in my blanket on the couch, with a big warm mug of hot chocolate, cat on my lap and a hot fire burning in the fireplace.
That's a good snow day.
1 comment:
how interesting... my first blog on my page was about snow also.
Post a Comment