November 9, 2007

I do believe I am addicted.....


to Starbucks!

If you need to know where there is a Starbucks in the state of CT, I can tell you.
Pretty much any town from the Western Mass border to the GW bridge, from Providence RI to Upstate NY, I know which exit to get off of, which turns to take, all for a Grande cup of whatever Bold or Full coffee they are serving that day.


I don't drink Lattes, or Cappuccinos. I don't do Iced coffee or Frapappuccinos. Just plain old black coffee with 1 splenda please. It can be 100 degrees out and I will still order a grande coffee. I do enjoy a Vente Unsweetened Black Tea Lemonade in the hot weather as well, but usually will order a grande coffee at the same time! The Iced tea Lemonade is refreshing but there is not nearly enough caffeine to meet my needs.
We brew Starbucks at home as well, generally going through about a pound of whatever variation of Bold my husband picks up. Our favorites tend to be the Sumatra and the Cafe Verona....Mmmm Mmmm It sure is a good thing I have a piping hot grande Christmas blend sitting on my desk as I type this.
Please do your part in supporting the economy, run out to your nearest Starbucks, bring a book or your laptop, order up your favorite drink and treat, sit back and listen tot he music and relax.

No comments: