
The colors of fall can be so drastic....one day everything that surrounds me is green, lush, bright, and healthy.
I go to sleep with the sweet smell of the wild grapes growing in my yard, the humid breeze gently passes the scent across my sleeping nose as I dream of making wine...or maybe I am dreaming of drinking it!
When I wake in the morning the world is dark still, but as I travel into work and the light of the day begins to enter, I notice that trees that line my drive in have lost their greens. They are turning yellow and red and orange.
As I park my car and begin my journey into my office I notice that the green grass that I walk on each morning is covered with leaves that are crinkling beneath my feet.
As I exit from work I am feeling like I need a sweater or even a light jacket. The air is dry and my hands need lotion so badly.
I believe that it is safe to say that as the mist is falling the fall is rising.
No comments:
Post a Comment